Monday, May 16, 2011

Why so Grey?

No matter what shade of grey, I love it.

Grey can go with my modern furnishings or even the most traditional decor. It can soothe your soul when paired with light, airy colors like white. Depending how dark of a shade it is and what you pair it with, it can also be gloomy or, the opposite, very vibrant!

Grey is just so crisp & clean. I think it is very hot out in the design world right now too.  One of my favorite blogs is even dedicated to just the perfect color of Grey. Some may caution that Grey is just a trend, but I think it is here to stay.

Here are a few examples of why I loooove this delicious color!

photo from pintrest
-i LOVE this light!-

Photo from Elle Decor
Photo from Designhotels.com
Designed by Maison Moschino

Photo from Trikes Wallcovering

Photo from Elle Decor

Photo from Love of Interiors

Photo from providence office

 
Photo from Love of Interiors


grey patterned stair risers
photo from Apartment Therapy




peace & love,
Lynz

No comments:

Post a Comment