Friday, July 15, 2011

I could use a Vacay...

After this looong week...seriously, did it not seem like this particular week went on forever?! I would say I need to get away & be refreshed! Now if only I had the money for a nice long getaway…

Conrad Hotels & Resorts in the Maldives, a chain of atolls located about 250 miles south of India, might just do the trick for me especially that inner mermaid in me. This one hotel is not any ordinary hotel. It is underwater…that’s right, under the ocean! You can have a bite at their underwater restaurant, then stay the night in the underwater hotel bedroom. Can you imagine waking up with the Indian Ocean & all its sea life floating around you? It might be too much for some being claustrophobic, but you can always sleep in the huts above the gorgeous water.






Photos Via Conrad Hotels & Resorts Website

The Maldives are known for their strikingly beautiful waters & for being the lowest country in the world because on average, the land is only about two feet above sea level. Maybe with the rising sea level this is the way wave (that’s right I went there) of the future?


peace & love,
Lynz


No comments:

Post a Comment