Friday, September 9, 2011

Color Inspiration #3

Everybody finds color inspiration in different places. From art installations to fashion it is everywhere. Here are a couple things I found that inspired me recently!

Enjoy the colorful candies!


"I am simply looking for beauty, whatever that is - it's nothing that can be explained - only felt. If i find it in a single bowl, or wandering line of pots, good. I am grateful."
-Potter, Gwyn Hanssen Pigott


Ferney Stairs
Photo Via La Vie LA

Photo via Plethora
Colorful Shutters!
Photo via Plethora
Rebecca Ward art installation all done with tape!

Vancouver Art Gallery

Tennis Dessus 2006
Photo via colorize me

Chrysanthemum by Luc created these large scale originals using his fresco process giving an etheral quality to his work

haute couture photo via La Vie LA




Have a great weekend & go find your own color inspiration that makes your day!

peace & love,
Lynz

No comments:

Post a Comment