Wednesday, June 22, 2011

FiveTreats.

Love the Craspedia flower!

It’s been a long week, already & that’s not to say it has been bad. Mine has been filled with evening walks, playing with my sweet puppy, red lines on projects, kick off meeting at work (for the project I will be lead project manager for!), and lots of productivity.

I’m excited for a relaxing weekend though, really who wouldn't be?!, & just enough down time to recharge for next week.

Until the weekend, here are a few of my favorite treats as of right now!



Obsessed with Cocoa and Hearts artwork by Jen Ramos






Perpetual Kid Website where you can find any gift for you or a friend!



mini indoor wall gardens...I will have one someday!
photo via dornob



A glass tea jar
I am in pursuit of finding a cute one that's actually made out of glass!
I want to make some sun tea this summer...in this Texas heat!


 Enjoy your the rest of your week & come back to enjoy some more sweet treats later!


peace & love,
Lynz

No comments:

Post a Comment