Thursday, June 30, 2011

Esty Favorites

Well, guess who has a birthday in near future...? This girl!

Since I have had to make a want list for my birthday gifts from family, I decided I would make another list of just some of the cool finds I have found interesting on Etsy! (They all might not interest as many men out there, than the women...i'm allowed I guess to pick the Gorky things in life since I am a girl & everything!)




splash series & graffiti piece from nicolecohen in new york
(she also has this blog)
 

from doctorscloset in Vancouver, Canada




Redesigned Furniture from The Pebworth

 
White Dash Laser Cut Acrylic Ring from rahyaeb


Pillow covers in Free Spirit Fabrics by Rubystella
 
abstract painting from PresentPaintings in Pennsylvania


So now that I have shared just a few of my favorites...do you all have any treat from Etsy that you love??? Let me in on your special treats!


peace & love,
Lynz

No comments:

Post a Comment