Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Give me a book!

I would love to have more design-books than I have right now (the colorful spines would really come in handy for my color coded library plans you could see here), so I keep a few on my wishlist for inspiration at all times! Here are just a smattering of those with the most inspiring images inside, funniest writing, or the best covers to judge them by. They are presented in no order, & I obviously, cannot begin to cover all the wonderful books out there..I can only add to this yummy batch of books!

Interior designer Kelly Wearstler is always a few steps ahead in her designs.

 
I would love any of Tricia Guild's books for color inspiration, with the vivd, bright bursts of color!
 
Any Jonathon Adler book would be a great inspiration with all of the bright colors & great pieces!

  
I think this must be the number-one stylist's prop book. It's everywhere. It's simple black and white. It's oversized. It's all about Tom Ford in his Gucci days, and the pictures are sexy as all get-out
 
These gorgeous colors make it easy to leave the dictionary within reach in a prime spot


What are some of your favorite coffee table books? Have you all found any really inspiring design books recently? Please share your treats!


peace & love,
Lynz

No comments:

Post a Comment