Friday, December 23, 2011

Items for Holiday Gift Wrapping....

Have you finished your Holiday shopping yet?  I sure hope so since we only have a couple more days until Christmas! Right now, I am right in the middle of a wrapping fiasco! I only have a couple hours until I leave for back home for the Holidays & I am doing some last minute present wrapping.

What type of yummy wrapping paper do you prefer? Something festive, creative, or simple?

I have to admit, I've always tried to cordinate the gift wrap or creatively wrap my gifts (at least recently)....I might even be a little obsessive about finding the right wrapping paper for each person. I want it to be very personal; made just for them. However, this time I don't think these are my best, but they are still creative!

Well today, I'm hoping some of you will be inspired to take a little more time wrapping your next present, because after seeing all this delicious stuff, I feel like I want to go buy more stuff to wrap a couple more gifts!

Hope this inspires you to wrap something a little extra nice this Christmas....



peace & love,
Lynz

No comments:

Post a Comment