Thursday, February 23, 2012

DesignCandy's 1st Year Anniversary!

 
photo via MadeByGirl

Well, today marks the 1st anniversary of DesignCandy! I can't believe it has already been a year. It went by so fast, but I enjoyed every tasty minute of it!

I am so excited you all have followed me the past year, Thank you from the bottom of my sweet little heart! I know it has been a learning experience for me & this will only get more sweeter with time, kind of like a good bottle of wine!

So to celebrate this anniversary, I am doing a giveaway! One special reader will get
something to celebrate any yummy occasion (see below), plus another surprise treat!
Cupcake Memo Pad by Perptual Kid
You ask how do I get this fun little treat & the surprise treat? Just comment on any of my posts with your address at the end & then share my post you commented on either Twitter (RT @designdolci), Facebook, or Pinterest! The deadline is March 23rd, 2012, so you better snag the treats up before all the sugar is gone!

Again, thank you to all my delightful followers & any other reader that has ever enjoyed a candy!


peace & love,
Lynz

No comments:

Post a Comment