Monday, August 12, 2013

This Table Needs to be in my Loft

Well, I am back to work after being out of the office a couple days on vacation last week. This morning I had to do that awful task of sorting through those emails that have piled up, but surprisingly it went pretty fast until one email derailed me for a minute. I fell madly in love with this table that was featured in the recent Architectural Digest issue for July/August. I just had to share it with everyone!




This beautiful table called The Barnsley Table from Bernhardt Interiors has a patterned bone inlay to with a black ebonized finish. Can you say breathtaking?! It would look great with all the colors in my loft & would be a great contrast with my modern Panton Chairs...see them here.

All photos via Bernhardt website

I have to say thank you to our local Bernhardt representative, Meredith, who sent me the email! Don't be surprised if I post a follow up post with it in my loft!

peace & love,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment